Everything we do is for the animals in our care, and is aimed at giving them the best possible chance of finding a permanent home!
- Before meeting the animals, we ask that you complete this online Adoption Application, and email us at LulusLocker@gmail.com if you have any questions.
- Once your Application has been received, you will have a phone conversation with a Lulu’s staff member.
- Once you’ve been approved, s/he will fill you in on the personalities, history, and behavior of the animals to allow you to make the best choice possible for your living situation. You can ask your counselor any questions you have regarding health, behavior, and long-term care.
- Then you and all members of your household will be invited to visit the animal. If you decide adoption is right for you, you will be asked to sign an adoption contract and pay an adoption fee (cat: $85; dog: $185) which covers the spay/neuter, wellness exam, vaccinations, microchip, and heartworm test (dogs only). Lulu’s Locker may also conduct a home visit prior to the completion of the adoption process.
- You will ALWAYS have continued support from us after your adoption! We invite you to contact us at any time with questions or concerns.
We want you to understand that our hope is to place animals in the very best home for them, as it’s very stressful for the animals when adoptions don’t work out. The application is very important, and we appreciate your patience with the process!
~ Thank you ~