Everything we do is for the animals in our care, and is aimed at giving them the best possible chance of finding a permanent home! Please note: Lulu’s is only able to adopt animals to those living in the Chicagoland area – thank you for understanding.
- Before meeting the animals, and if you live in the general Chicagoland area, we ask that you complete this online Adoption Application.
- Once your Application has been received, you will have a phone conversation with a Lulu’s staff member.
- Once you’ve been approved, s/he will fill you in on the personalities, history, and behavior of the animals to allow you to make the best choice possible for your living situation. You can ask your counselor any questions you have regarding health, behavior, and long-term care.
- Then you and all members of your household will be invited to visit the animal. If you decide adoption is right for you, you will be asked to sign an adoption contract and pay an adoption fee (cat: $85; dog: $200) which covers the spay/neuter, wellness exam, vaccinations, microchip, and heartworm test (dogs only). Lulu’s Locker may also conduct a home visit prior to the completion of the adoption process.
- You will ALWAYS have continued support from us after your adoption! We invite you to contact us at any time with questions or concerns at LulusLocker@gmail.com.
~ Thank you ~